Falmouth Publishing company had their first annual golf tournament last Friday. I got a chance to play too. Yupppi. I was really excited and ready to show the others who is the real golfer here. I lost my confidence that I built while playing Tiger Woods Wii golf very quickly. 😀 When I first swung a golf club to test it how it really feels at the parking lot I knew that my play was going to be a big disaster. 🙂
In Czech we call it “Rýžový nákyp”. Just so you know in case you talk with somebody from Czech. 🙂
As I got this recipe from my mom in European measurements I tried to adjust it to US measurements. In brackets I left the Czech way. Here is what we need.
- 3/4 liter of milk
- 1 cup of rice (20 Dg)
- 3 eggs
- 7 tablespoons of UNSALTED butter (10 Dg) Leave the butter outside on the counter when you start cooking the rice so it will be little bit softer and easier to process it.
- tiny bit of butter you have left for coating the baking dish
- 1/3 cup + 1 tablespoon of powdered sugar (10 Dg) If you do it in deka gramms, just divide the sugar into 2 halves (1 half to mix with yolks and 1 half mix with whites)
- breadcrumbs for coating the baking dish
- can of peaches or apricots
- lemon zest
- pinch of salt
What you need to make a guacamole?
* 3 medium size avocados
* one plum tomato
* bunch of cilantro
* green onion
* sliced jalapeno peppers
* 1 lime
* corn chips